Craveworthy Company Info, Logos & Photos
Here is your resource for all things Craveworthy Brands. Below, you’ll find everything you need to create great content including concise company information, awards, leadership, brand assets and more.
Founded in 2022 by Gregg Majewski – the former CEO of Jimmy Johns – and backed by a team with significant restaurant experience, Craveworthy Brands launched with 4 unique, scalable and highly engaging brands. Through strategic brand acquisitions and fresh concept development, Craveworthy Brands is searching for more concepts to cultivate that offer guests superior hospitality and a redefined value proposition.
Craveworthy Brands, the parent company of Wing It On!, The Budlong, Krafted Burger + Tap, Genghis Grill, BD’s Mongolian Grill and Flat Top Grill, is dedicated to invigorating and supercharging legacy brands while nurturing and growing emerging brands. The company brings together diverse, but complementary, brands, and an accomplished leadership team. In addition to running and growing great restaurant brands, Craveworthy is active in the communities it serves and creates unique career opportunities for its team members. Bridging the distinctive individuality of its brands with a shared culture and spirit of collaboration, the company’s goal is to create truly unique and craveworthy experiences every day, every shift and at every turn. Learn more about Craveworthy and its brands at CraveworthyBrands.com.
- Craveworthy Brands is founded in 2022
- Craveworthy Brands owns, operates & franchises 7 distinct brands in 24 states
- We have a diverse team with 75+ years of overall experience in the restaurant industry
- We sold 24 franchises in 2022
- Our new menus & store layouts significantly lower franchisee costs and drive customer growth
Craveworthy Brands owns and operates 10% or more of each concept, offering excellent support for our brands and franchisees.
We have a 5-year goal of $1 Billion+ in systemwide sales and are committed to the strategic expansion plans underway.
Creator Chef of Craveworthy Brands, Robert Kabakoff, has over 10 years of corporate executive chef experience and is a winner of the American Culinary Federation National Championship and Wild Game National Championship.
- Franchise Times’ Top 500 Restaurant Franchisors in the Country - 2023
- Ranked among the best-tasting chicken sandwiches in Chicago
Wing It On!:
- America’s #1 Buffalo Sauce – National Buffalo Wing Festival – Buffalo, NY - 2023
- Lunchbox’s Top 30 Hottest Restaurant Brands – 2023
- America's #1 Buffalo Sauce - National Buffalo Wing Festival - Buffalo, NY - 2022
- Inc 5000 recipient – 2022
- Top 50 fastest-growing food & beverage company by Inc. Magazine - 2022
- QSR 40 under 40 - 2021
CEO & Founder
Chief Growth & Development Officer
SVP of Strategic Growth
Chief Financial Officer
Advisory Board Member
Craveworthy Creator Chef
Imagery & Photos
Browse and download images and photos for Craveworthy Brands all franchises.
Browse and download logos for Craveworthy Brands all franchises.